This past week has been pretty busy for Erendis and has caused Karura to take a back seat for awhile.
First things first. Guild raided Kara again and cleared everything up to and including Curator. Highlights include getting yet another epic weapon. Ho Hum... lol. After waiting months for one to drop I get two in two weeks. What luck. Anyways, next day went to Heroic Bot and what do you know new boots!. It gets better. I finally got 75 badges and so bought myself an early Christmas present. I know its only November but with all the epics dropping it felt like Santa had come.
So thats where Erendis is sitting. We're doing good with our Kara groups and have had some luck in Heroic PuGs. The only stumbling point now is where to scrounge up 5000g for an epic flying mount. ><
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
5000 gold: Daily quests!
I know I've said it before. :)
-Ando
Post a Comment