Thursday, February 7, 2008

Little random story. After Kara on wednesday Sardonis and I (on Karura) decided to try and run the daily Heroic. We got into a group finally and after getting a new healer after the first "left for Gruul's" we started. It me pally tanking, Sardonis (rogue) a warlock and Enhancement Shammy and a resto Druid. We wiped a few times but it wasn't really anyone's fault and everyone was pretty cool with it.

We finally get to the last boss. We talk to Naturalist Bite and start fighting the naga that come. At some point Sardonis gets Mind Controlled and decides to kill bite. While I was tanking I tried to figure out why I heard a male night elf death sound when the only male nelf was Sardonis. Needless to sat Hungerfen was a bit harder than usual. ><

26 badges. 49 to go for my new tanking chest. :)

No comments: