So, I got my first foray into Tempest Keep last night. The Wraith is starting to attempt Void Reaver and they needed more people than they had so a few members of Madoran's Fist got the call. Andostre, Khiva, Newshiryu and Erendis all got to go.
Problem came when The Wraith couldn't get enough to fill out the raid even with the MF members. So, we cleared trash with 22 people and then went and did Gruul's.
Of course the big reason we filled out Gruuls was that we invited more Fisters. 8 of the 25 people in the raid were MF. That is only about half of the people from MF that I feel are geared/experienced enough for Gruuls. Which shows that just because a guild is bigger than we are doesn't mean they have more active raiders. Which I think is a VERY good thing when looking at our raiding future. We have a very high percentage of people that both want to raid and are good at it.
I love my guild!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment